Here's the deal...
I don't follow exact measurements or directions, I'm not good with words, and I don't like long blog posts that make you scroll through 4,000 paragraphs and ads to find a recipe. That's why you will find my version of Healthy Homemade Granola Bars as soon as you scroll down. Feel free to use it as a starting guide and make yours however you want!
- 1 1/2+ cups natural, smooth peanut butter (It takes a couple tries to find the consistency/crumbliness you prefer)
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (I like to put some on top as well)
- 2½ cups Bob's Red Mill Organic whole rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels
- handful of pepitas
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt, until smooth.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips and the pepitas. Stir until the mixture comes together and press firmly into the pan. I use a silicone spatula to flatten.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, then slice into bars.
- Store bars in the fridge for up to a week (if they make it that long)
Emma Craven Photography is a wedding & birth, stay-at-home momtog located in Western Pennsylvania. She believes in capturing life's biggest moments - the days you can't "redo". Her photos will reflect your day as it truly was - with a natural, moody feel - inspired by nature - she aims to capture every little detail so you can be present in the moment.